Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

Saddam Hussein EXECUTION in IRAQ FULL CLEAR

The Excecution of former iraqi leader Saddam Hussein

SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN KILLED INSTEAD SHOULD HAVE GOT LIFE-SENTENCE



saddam hussein execution death hangging hanging muder killing iraq war humanity

But if we will Hang Saddam when we will hang his accomplices. I mean If I gave a gun to a gang banger who raped, robbed, and killed locals the law would come down on me. Maybe being a former Secretary of Defense has it's perks for the swine you armed and the mass murders YOU (mr Rumsfeld!) supported.



Comments:
Not cool, dude. I understand you're trying to make a point, but hate to see a human killed, whether it's in Iraq or here. .
 
It shows what Bush has brought Iraq. the Iraqi version of Ku Klux Klan.

Democracy does NOT involve men in hoods hanging folks.
 
Snuff films stink. You do not show something just because it's news. Would you post a video taped rape or evidence against a pedifile.

Use your editorial power wisely.

And thank you mom for the cookies.

BTW.
I did not watch. I learned my lesson with the Daniel Pearl tragedy.
 
god I agree with crayola on this one. And Bernie too. I didn't watch it and will not choose to fill my mind with images that only keep me based in fear and hate.
I do think that you are right in your principal though. This only served to make the case that the US is morally bankrupt. Sad sad days
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?